A number of Family Court forms have undergone some minor changes. The updated forms have been published on the Courts website today, 21 May 2018.
What are the changes?
- The following block from the top of the forms has been removed
- If a form includes a request for gender this has been updated to include the option of X for indeterminate/intersex/unspecified.
Which forms have changed?
The following Family Court forms have been updated:
- Application – Contempt
- Application – Contravention (Shared with the Federal Circuit Court)
- Application in a Case
- Application in an Appeal
- Financial Statement (Shared with the Federal Circuit Court)
- Notice of address for service
- Notice of discontinuance
- Response to an Application in a Case
- Response to an Application in an Appeal
- Affidavit – Non-filing of Family Dispute Resolution Certification
- Affidavit of proof of signature
- Case Information
- Financial questionnaire
- Parenting questionnaire
- Balance sheet
Given the nature of the changes to these forms, there is no requirement for a formal grace period. Current printed stock of these forms will still be accepted by the Court.
All Family Court forms are available on the website http://www.familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fcoaweb/forms-and-fees/court-forms/form-topics