Venue Hire and Video Conferencing
Law Society Facilities
The Society’s comfortable and well appointed facilities at 28 Murray Street, Hobart and 56 Charles Street, Launceston are available for hire by members and the general public. Some charges may apply. Please contact the Society for further details.
- Video Conferencing Equipment
- Conference Telephones
- Audio and Visual Recording Equipment
- Internet dial-up Connection
- Overhead Projector
- Catering available upon request
Access – Hobart
· Main Entrance (via steps) Murray Street
· Wheelchair accessible from Macquarie Street (please use intercom at side entrance) or arrange access assistance by appointment ph: (03) 62 344 133.
Law Society – 28 Murray Street, Hobart
Staffordshire House – Boardroom – 56 Charles Street, Launceston
The Law Society of Tasmania offers video conferencing facilities in Hobart and Launceston.
Multiple sites can be linked. Additional charges apply.
Regular users may negotiate reduced rates.
Catering available on request.
Please contact the Society for further details.