Venue Hire and Video Conferencing
Law Society Facilities
The Society’s comfortable and well appointed facilities at 28 Murray Street, Hobart and 56 Charles Street, Launceston are available for hire by members and the general public. Some charges may apply. Please contact the Society for further details.
- Video Conferencing Equipment
- Conference Telephones
- Audio and Visual Recording Equipment
- Internet dial-up Connection
- Overhead Projector
- Catering available upon request
Law Society – 28 Murray Street, Hobart
Access – Hobart
- Main entrance via steps on Murray Street
- Wheelchair accessible via Macquarie Street to ground level only. Access arrangements are by appointment – please phone 03 6234 4133. Please check disability access to training rooms before booking.
Staffordshire House – Boardroom – 56 Charles Street, Launceston
Access – Staffordshire House
- Main entrance via side lane off Charles Street
- There is no wheelchair access to the training room upstairs.
Please check disability access to training room before booking. Please phone 03 6234 4133.
The Law Society of Tasmania offers video conferencing facilities in Hobart and Launceston.
Multiple sites can be linked. Additional charges apply.
Regular users may negotiate reduced rates.
Catering available on request.
Please contact the Society for further details.